#VS Hydro Hairdryer campaign
VS' goal was to work with influencers to ensure your target audience was aware that VS Sassoon has a new product called Hydro Smooth Fast Dry. The influencers were divided into a ‘curly’ hair group vs a ‘coloured’ hair group and they both produced a video hair dairy showcasing how the Hydro Smooth Fast Dry made their hair feel healthier, glossier, smoother & frizz-free after consistent use.
- Raise awareness of the new VS Sassoon Hair Dryer - Hydro Smooth Fast Dry
- Showcase and illustrate how it hydrated & replenished (and smoothed) hair over the 2 weeks that the influencers used this product for.
Channel : Instagram
Influencers : 9 Australian influencers were booked who have high Australian audience and high female audience, across a wide range of ethnicities, hair types, and ages
Micro vs Macro : 7 macro influencers & 2 micro influences were booked
1 x 60 second ‘coloured hair diary’ video IG 60second in feed post
1 x Still photo showing product & final hair results
1 x Review on VS Sassoon Site
1 x Instagram story (min 3 frames) with a swipe up link to website https://www.vssassoon.com.au/hydro-smooth
- Captions all featured #LoveVSstyle #hydrosmooth #healthyhairjourney #colouredhair #Ad @vs_sassoon
- The content produced by the influencers were diverse, genuine and engaging. Every influencer discussed specifically why their hair has benefited from using the Hydro Smooth Fast Dry.
- All the influencers included a UTM link to VS Sassoon in their stories.
- VS Sassoon used their official instagram account organically re-share and repost some of the content to drive social proof.
- Total Impressions: 238,130
- Total Likes: 12,617
- Total Comments: 324
- Total Engagement: 12,941
- Total Instagram followers targeted: 592,200
- Content created: 108 pieces of unique content (11 posts, 27 stories and 70 additional images)
Some of the content created:
From strategy, briefing to content delivery & reporting - we’re your influencer marketing agency with end to end support for your next campaignGet in touch