The Influencers Agency executed Red Rooster’s latest launch of their famous crunchy fried chicken, the goal was to drive awareness and get consumers' taste buds salivating over their latest iconic menu item addition.
We leveraged both Instagram & TIK-TOK platforms, with creators cross promoting their content across both of their platforms, making way for maximum impact on the overall social campaign.
Selected influencers were provided with their own box of crunchy fried chicken to create their content, each influencer tailored their key messaging to align with their personal audience and aesthetic. A vast variety of demographics were targeted and utilised across the campaign, from mothers, teens, partners and roommates who all generated engaging content which aligned to their personal circumstances.
The content produced by the influencers embodied a true consumer experience, making the content relatable and believable. Whether it be positioning Red Rooster’s fried chicken as the ultimate take-out night, because let’s face it mum is sick of cooking or whether it be date night or simply a midweek pick me up with your roommates.
Each influencer shared with their following honest reviews on Red Rooster’s fried chicken, all overwhelmingly positive of course, whilst showcasing to their audience the personal ways in which they enjoy their very own Red Rooster fried chicken moment.
- Raise awareness of Red Rooster’s new menu item, their very own crunchy fried chicken.
- Drive traffic to Red Rooster website & delivery offering.
- Create a consumer experience for those stuck at home, encouraging content was used to pursued consumers to want to try the new fried chicken range with their own family, partner or roommates and ditch the boring take-out rituals!
- Channel: Instagram and TIK-TOK
- Influencers: 18 Australian influencers were booked in the lifestyle & food category
- Micro vs Macro: 11 Micro influencers, 7 Macro influencers
- The content produced by the influencers embodied a true consumer experience, making the content relatable and believable, whether it be take-out night, mum is sick of cooking, date night or enjoying a midweek pick me up with roommates.
- Each influencer promoted their honest reviews on Red Rooster's new fried chicken, all positive of course, whilst sharing their personal ways in which they enjoy their very own Red Rooster fried chicken moment.
- Engaging content was created and utilised across both TIK-TOK and Instagram channels for maximum impact.
- 1 x in feed post, still or video content.
- 3x Instagram stories (with a swipe up link for those with over 10k followers)
- Total Likes: 165,458
- Total Reach: 1,202,829
- Total Engagement: 168,592
- Total Instagram followers targeted: 3,753,23
- Content created: 142 pieces of unique content ( 19 posts & 36 stories & 87 additional images/video )
Some of the content created:
From strategy, briefing to content delivery & reporting - we’re your influencer marketing agency with end to end support for your next campaignGet in touch