#Johnnie Walker campaign
We know millennials are experimenting with making cocktails at home, so Johnnie Walker is on a mission to build a movement around the surprisingly delicious Johnnie Highball. The objective of the campaign is to surround consumers with Johnnie Highball content to build appeal and intrigue around the serve and build its association with food – positioning a Johnnie Highball as the ultimate mixed drink for the Aperitivo moment!
The influencers on the campaign were asked to showcase their experience with the new Ready to Drink collection of Johnnie Highballs through high quality content.
In addition to this "at home" experience, for the month of May, Johnnie Walker partnered with the popular Asian dining precinct of Spice Alley in Chippendale, to offer a Johnnie Highball consumer experience. The aim was to encourage consumers to attend and help drive awareness of the Johnnie Highball occasion and this experience.
- Create consumer awareness around the Johnnie Highball.
- Encourage consumers to attend their pop-up at Spice Alley & enjoy the Johnnie Walker consumer experience.
- Positioning JW as the ultimate mixed drink for the aperitivo moment.
Influencers: 27 Australian influencers booked across lifestyle, health, food, sports and male celebrity categories.
Total Number of Influencers booked: 27 ( 11 paid & 16 contra )
16 x paid and 11 x contra influencers were booked to create user generated content showcasing their genuine experience with the product in their own visual aesthetic, whilst keeping within the brand colour palette/style guide. The content produced by the influencers were diverse, genuine and engaging. Each influencer promoted to their following both the key features of the product and their personal feedback.
1 x in feed post (still photo or IG Video under 1 min)
3 x Instagram stories (min 3 frames) must tag #ad #drinkresponsibly @johnniewalker
- Captions all featured #ad #JohnnieWalker #JohnnieHighball #KeepWalking #DrinkResponsibly @johnniewalker
- The content produced by the influencers were diverse, genuine and engaging.
- All the influencers must tag #ad #drinkresponsibly @johnniewalker in their stories.
- Johnnie Walker used their official instagram account to organically re-share and repost some of the content to drive social proof.
- Total Impressions: 234,821
- Total Likes: 13,030
- Total Comments: 716
- Total Engagement: 13,746
- Total Instagram followers targeted: 1,092,900
- Content created: 270 pieces of unique content ( 30 posts, 90 stories and 150 additional images)
Some of the content created:
From strategy, briefing to content delivery & reporting - we’re your influencer marketing agency with end to end support for your next campaignGet in touch