HelloFresh is the first global carbon-neutral meal kit company, with a plethora of different meal kits available to make cooking at home simple, affordable and fun. The Influencers Agency has been working with HelloFresh to provide social sampling of their kits at scale.
The Influencers Agency sourced and vetted over 100 influencers for HelloFresh to select from that had a high Australian Audience, and good engagement rate, and who’s audience aligned to the campaign.
Each influencer was provided 4 weeks contra HelloFresh meals, in exchange for 1 in feed post and 3 instagram stories. In addition to the contra offering, each influencer received a commission for sales generated through their affiliate code. Each influencer was provided a discount code which offered their audience major discounts, increasing conversions for the brand.
- Drive awareness of the HelloFresh brand.
- Encourage consumers to take advantage of the discount code.
- Create high quality UGC for whitelisting
- Channel: Instagram
- Influencers: 44 Australian influencers were booked in the lifestyle category.
- Micro vs Macro: 26 influencers with more than 10k followers, 18 influencers with less than 10k followers
- The messaging was to hero convenience, family friendly, healthy & affordable.
- The content produced by the influencers were diverse, genuine and engaging.
- 1 x in feed post (still photo or IG Video under 1min)
- 3x Instagram stories (with a swipe up link for those with over 10k followers)
- Total Instagram followers targeted: 586,400
- Content created: 160 pieces of unique content (40 posts & 120 stories)
Some of the content created:
From strategy, briefing to content delivery & reporting - we’re your influencer marketing agency with end to end support for your next campaignGet in touch