Emperor is the home of champagne in Australia. Now in the fourth year, the business is primarily an online retailer of champagne. Focusing on the online retail side, the brand is about expertise, knowledge, discovery, and excellent value. It’s presented as high-end without being inaccessible.
The Influencers Agency executed their latest campaign,” Bring Back Champagne Brunch!” in which the selected influencers were provided with their very own “brunch pack” which included three bottles of Emperor’s best champagnes to be paired with various brunch foods. Our goal was to create a sensory experience to encourage those at home to want to order their very own brunch pack and enjoy their very own champagne brunch with friends or family too.
We selected only the top content creators who aligned with Emperor’s aesthetic and tone of voice, we vetted their audience to ensure their following matched the key demographics for the brand. The campaign couldn’t have gone live at a better time, with many across Australia stuck in-doors due to lockdown regulations, the selected Influencers cleverly pivoted their messaging to tailor and relate to those in lockdown too, encouraging consumers to try at home with their family, roommates or partner with the messaging highlighting that “you don’t always have to have a special occasion to drink champagne”.
To have an Australian brand working with local influencers and generating content that is relevant to the times we are all living through can have a powerful effect on engagement and ROI. The campaign overall was a great success, the content was beautifully shot and the sensory experiences the creators showcased encouraged even the non-brunchers of the world to want to give it a go for themselves!
- Create awareness of Emperor Champagne and position the brand as the leading website to source a variety of exceptional champagnes at affordable prices.
- Drive traffic to the Emperor Champagne website and aim to drive sales as well as web traffic.
- Encourage those at home to host their very own champagne brunch or dinner with Emperor Champagne.
- Channel: Instagram
- Influencers: 11 Australian influencers were booked in the lifestyle category
- Micro vs Macro: 8 Micro influencers, 3 Macro influencers
- Looking for people in the luxury space who's audience love entertaining at home!
- The content produced by the influencers embodied a true champagne lovers palette, vibrant colours and scrumptious brunch foods perfect for the time of year.
- Each influencer promoted to their following their champagne recommendations based on the items on their brunch menu whilst sharing their personal ways in which they enjoy their very own Sunday brunch at home
- 1 x in feed post (still photo or IG Video under 1min)
- 3x Instagram stories (with a swipe up link for those with over 10k followers)
- Total Likes: 18,706
- Total Reach: 108,157
- Total Engagement: 19,970
- Total Instagram followers targeted: 615,422
- Content created: 128 pieces of unique content ( 11 posts & 33 stories & 84 additional images/videos )
Some of the content created:
From strategy, briefing to content delivery & reporting - we’re your influencer marketing agency with end to end support for your next campaignGet in touch