The Influencers Agency take on Australian fashion week with #Disaronno @disaronno_official #disaronnomoments
The Influencers Agency brought together the magic of influencers and created a wonderful consumer experience for Fashion Week attendees. Attendees were invited to come along to the Disaronno pop-up where they could enjoy complimentary cocktails & Disaronno beverages whilst shooting content inside the branded photo booth.
- Create a consumer experience that would engage & impress.
- Drive social engagement & brand awareness for the Disaronno brand.
- Channel: Instagram.
- Influencers: 70 Australian influencers were booked in the beauty, fashion and lifestyle category.
- Micro vs Macro: 25 micro influencers, 17 macro influencers
- Captions for both story & in-feed all featured #disaronnomoments @disaronno_official.
- The content produced by the influencers were diverse, genuine and engaging.
1 x Still photo using tag @disaronno_official #disaronnomoments
1 x Instagram story (min 3 frames)
- Total Likes: 30,290
- Total comments: 1,855
- Total Engagement: 32,121
- Total Instagram followers targeted: 7,042,387
- Content created: 76 pieces of unique content (41 posts & 35 stories )
- The power of social media is overwhelming!
- Creating a sense of community amongst the creators and inviting them along to enjoy the brand in and amongst a feel-good experience helped drive engagement and generate overwhelming amounts of content ( above and beyond the initial brief )
- Fun branding opportunities can go a long way, in this case the branded photo booth was a massive success!
Some of the content created:
From strategy, briefing to content delivery & reporting - we’re your influencer marketing agency with end to end support for your next campaignGet in touch